I grant my consent to the processing by PFR Ventures Sp z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Krucza 50, 00-250 Warsaw, of my personal data contained in the form for the purpose of handling the submitted project for funding.
I also declare that I have been informed that:
1. PFR Ventures Sp z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Krucza 50, 00-250 Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the "Controller", is the controller of the personal data.
2. In all matters regarding the processing of your personal data and related rights, you may contact the Controller by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the address of the Controller's registered office specified in point 1 above.
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes for handling a submitted project for funding, and the consent of the data subject is the legal basis for the processing.
4. Your personal data may be disclosed to other entities authorized under generally applicable law. Your data may also be transferred to entities processing personal data upon the request of the Controller, while such entities process data pursuant to an agreement with the Controller and only in accordance with the Controller's instructions.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients in countries outside the European Economic Area.
6. You have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data and the right to request rectification, object to processing, delete or limit processing;
- the right to withdraw consent; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was done on the basis of consent granted before its withdrawal;
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive personal data from the Controller, in a structured, machine readable form (if applicable), in order to possibly transfer this data to another data controller;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (OJ EU L 119 of 4 May 2016) (GDPR).
7. In order to exercise the above rights, contact the Controller. Contact details are specified in point 2 above.
8. With regard to the processing of personal data, decisions regarding you will not be made in an automated manner (without human intervention).